Board of Directors
Michael Hennis, Treasurer
- Born and raised in Jefferson County
- I've been a resident of the AFPD since 2001.
- Married to my wife, Vickie, for 28 years; we're the proud parents of three very spoiled Shiba Inu pups named Bailey, Jake & Tucker.
- We volunteer for Midwest Shiba Inu Rescue.
- I'm a member of the Festus, Crystal City Elks Lodge.
- I'm a member of the S.A.V.E. program with the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department.
- In my spare time I enjoy being outside cutting grass or working around the farm.
- In recent years I've been working at improving my golf game in hopes of someday being a little better than average. Right now I'm just good enough at it to be dangerous.
- Resident of Fire District for 30 Years.
- Married for twenty-nine years to my wife Sherri.
- We have one son Jacob.
- I own Hennis Exteriors L.L.C. for the last thirty plus years.
- I have a Bachelors of Science from SEMO.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. Antonia Fire Protection District.
AFPD Email Login | AFPD Calendar Login | AFPD Paging downloads
Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
In the case of an emergency,
call 9-1-1 immediately.
Antonia Fire Protection District
6633 Moss Hollow Road
Barnhart, Missouri 63012
AFPD Regular Monthly Board Meetings House #2
Moss Hollow Road & Highway M
First and Third Tuesday of Each Month
@ 6:00 pm